Just some links today:
- Nigerian Slain Over E-Mail Scam, he won't do it again.
- Nmap Training, not work safe.
- California Lawsuit Against Diebold, makers of unspeakably crappy and unsafe “e-voting” machines (guilty of Bush?).
do_mremap()VMA limit vulnerability. It's a really good idea to check return values in that sort of operation.
- Alleged Trojan horse in Israeli Anti-Ballistic Missile System, but probably not.
- New Elftor: Elftor Chooses a Candidate. Hooray!
Author M. G. Liebach
LastMod 2016-05-01 (9fc4632)