I'll just throw some links here:
- NanoBlogger is a little like what I've been trying to build, nice output. It just smells like GNU and depends on bash which sucks.
forloops. Still, it's easier to just install Cygwin.
- Intel says “no.” I guess my next computer is a PowerBook like I promised.
- It seems EA Games are being extremely nasty to their employees. Boycott'em.
- Interview with Benoit Mandelbrot, one of those really cool old dudes like Donald E. Knuth.
- Remember to check CSS Zen Garden regularly. It's humbling.
- US Election maps, or, many ways to skin a cat (and more cats should be skinned IMHO).
- IQ < 100 = US republican voter. Propaganda for the bright side.
- Some Americans are sorry, really sorry. Representatives of the bright side.
Author M. G. Liebach
LastMod 2016-05-01 (9fc4632)