I've run the site through tidy, fixing the errors found.
About 50 weblog entries had errors in them, mostly left-over m4(1) macros and
&’s that should've been written
&’ in URLs and
attributes. I fixed some broken links too.
It went so well I decided to run all pages through tidy with my special tidyrc before I publish, formatting and indenting the XHTML in the process, so now it is very pleasant reading the raw markup if you're into that sort of thing.
And while I was at it I added some
<link> headers to
all pages, especially to the weblog
permalink pages linking previous, next, index and the weblog frontpage.
Author M. G. Liebach
LastMod 2016-05-01 (9fc4632)