My bike in its current incarnation
- FRM Furore CS 2004 frame.
- FSA seatpost, stem & handlebar.
- Profile T2+ aerobars.
- Fi'zi:k Arione saddle.
- Beaker Concepts Hydro Tail with Specialized Rib Cage bottle cages and High5 bottles.
- Ergomo powermeter and compact crankset 50/34T, 175 mm.
- Speedplay X-series pedals, soon to be upgraded to Zeros.
- Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels and the excellent Michelin Speedium 2 training tires.
- Shimano Ultegra for the gears and brakes.
- Black Nokon outer cables and Jagwire Ripcord inner cables for the hottest and smoothest teflon on teflon action possible. Pure goodness and highly recommended.
A fine bike for the money.
I've elected to spend the money on a powermeter—or suck-o-meter—instead of expensive carbon race wheels (they'll come later), as it's teaching me more every time and makes me faster and smarter in the long run. Because right now I'm not really that fast.