To keep my training rolling I’ll be doing another 30 runs in 30 days.
Rules this time around:
- Run 60 minutes every day
- If I’m really buggered I am allowed to do as little as 30 minutes every once in a while, without failing it all
- Once per week, or once every 5-6 days if I feel peppy, run 90 minutes in the morning, 30 minutes extra easy in the evening
- After the double run day, take a day of no running
- Everything should be run at “easy” intensity, that’s less than 145 bpm for me
- Run a set of strides 2-3 times per week, just to get some speed-work done
I’ll be starting tomorrow, December 2nd. That way I can keep it rolling through the holidays and keep myself happier that way, and end it on the last day of the year. Perhaps with a double run for extra style points.